Rockers and Hub done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have to agree it does look better following the body lines but anything is better than the chrome

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Not saying anything bad about your line. I was just wondering why. :)

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Sweet job, James!

Off topic, but i saw an '05+ NBS with the same rims you had on the Yuk a few days ago at a local gas station, recognized them immediately! :D

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not saying anything bad about your line. I was just wondering why. :)

Yeah i hear ya, i just think that if you go that high it becomes more of a two tone look, and the chips and such that it had were no higher than what i went so IMO going to the bodyline didnt really make sense. As for the vent visors i think im just going to buy new ones rather than painting and risk flaking/chips, just get the tinted ones and be done with it.

Once winter is over its going in for paint, just have to aquire a cowl hood, paintable grill, paintable bumper... once everything comes together it will look alot better. Looking forward to it :)

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet job, James!

Off topic, but i saw an '05+ NBS with the same rims you had on the Yuk a few days ago at a local gas station, recognized them immediately! :D

My personal fav for that generation