Robin! To the...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't care what it looks like, it's absolutely amazing. . . . . . . . . . .plus the harleys. . . . . .

'89/'92Chevy/GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw a lot of waste there. Wasted space because at least half of those vehicles average joe has sitting in his garage and there was no servicing equipment anywhere. The cost of the elevator would have built one awesome shop with everything form paint booth to oil change bay, body pivots and tire changers, parts washers, hoists, wash bay, etc. Could probably even set it up so each vehicle would have it's own storage bay with a door for additional protection form things going on in the shop.

With a shop like that I could spend the rest of my life in it.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
holy stupid batman. why not just have a driveway cut out to the lower level? an elevator is baller only if you have some baller cars to put on it............

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
holy stupid batman. why not just have a driveway cut out to the lower level? an elevator is baller only if you have some baller cars to put on it............

Too much money, not enough things to spend it on.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not spend $10,000 on a giant steel warehouse, and then spend the other 5+ mil on cool stuff...