question on airbags??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes sir ill take pics and post them maybe by friday when im off from work and school since i havent had much time

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i hear you... i am so freaking ready for friday to get here and begin my spring break of detailing my truck........

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i just started mine this week but ive been helping my dad out at his shop and working the evenings im ready to go the SOUTH PADRE ISLAND spring breakers are down here in texas

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
no money here.. so staying home....... wish i could win the lottery right about now... maybe i will go get a powerball ticket.. 10million would be really nice...

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, thats actually what I used.

I know you want performance, but if you are on a budget, go to the junkyard and get an york 210 comp to have an engine driven comp. cost about 15 bucks to make a bracket.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I originally had an electric compressor but went to an engine driven york 210 and will never go back to electric compressors. You can piece one together a lot cheaper than the pre assembled onboard air kits.