question on airbags??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i could put (2) dual neddle gauges to monitor all for corners and (1) single neddle air tank gauge like on the side pillar or whatever is called

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o ya as SIERRA said that 1/2 valves will make it drop fast and pick up fast he said i could add FLOW CONTROLS any pics of that???

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
ok so then id need 4fill and 4dump controls correct

are you running 8 valves? or 4? if you are running 4 valves, (2 fill, 2 dump), then you need 2 dump controls, 2 fill controls.... if you are running 8 valves (4 fill, 4 dump, or one each for every corner) then you need 4 fill controls, and 4 dump controls...

i didnt like my dump controls when i used them.... they do their job, but it takes away from the sound factor lol... so i took them off and learned to deal with the open valve speed..

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ima run 4valve so then psst psst sound factor lol wont sound as loud like i just tought what if i just like tap on the switches wouldnt that make it drop slower since im not pressing it as hard but i wouldnt knw from personal experience

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
ima run 4valve so then psst psst sound factor lol wont sound as loud like i just tought what if i just like tap on the switches wouldnt that make it drop slower since im not pressing it as hard but i wouldnt knw from personal experience
go ahead and order them.. its only like an extra 20 bucks.. use them til you get a feel for the way it drops, then slowly open them up. once you get used to taht, take them completely out IMO... i like the psssssssst factor :D

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im just sayin if i could just control the quickness of the drop and lift by just tappin on the switchbox then i wont order control flows

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah, you flick the switch, and the valve will only stay open as long as that switch is held... its instantaneous.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice! then i guess ill just get used to it dam hopefully i get the kit ordered very very soon