question on airbags??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
the thing that took me and my buddies the longest time was measuring everything for the 4-link.... and cutting the frame made me sick to my stomach, and worried the entire time that we got it wrong.. i have bagged several vehicles in a weekend, and got them on the road, then finished stuff up the next weekend...

just fyi, when you do begin, get all your plumbing of the tank and valves, and wiring of your compressor done one weekend, then the next weekend do the front, then the next weekend do the back... but i like taking my time on stuff.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya thats what i was thinking getting all the wiring,valves,and compressor setup ready first then start the proccess also should i mount everything where i want it first such as air tank and compressor,valves?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i would... i like tackling everything as far as tanks compressors plumbing etc starting on a friday night, work on it on saturday, troubleshoot all that on saturday night, air it up, then track down leaks on sunday...

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so its pretty much like a weekend thinng rite?? like 3days and ill be done with everything

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
if you have someone who knows what they are doing right there with you.. sure... i would rather knock it out in two weekends though as to not be stranded without a vehicle

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
It can be done in 3 days if you have every single part to do it and know what you are doing. With this being your first time bagging a truck I would take Noremac's advice and bag it in stages over a few weekends. That way if you have any setbacks or complications, which happen most of the time, your truck will not be down for too long. Plus doing it over several weekends will allow plenty of time to take your time and do it right the first time.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i hear yall thats what i think ill do is work on it one weekend and during my days off from work that week and by next weekend i should be all done of course im not going to do it all on my own im going to have some buddys help me and possibly have someone there that has experience with air suspension too

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
the back will be easy if you have any buddies in any sort of racing. 4 links are 4 links. anyone that has set one up, can set almost any of them up..

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya it will be like 3 friends and my dad oh and a good welder when hes nedded and i plan to do it very very soon maybe like by the end of this month o beggining of next im really determined

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
ya it will be like 3 friends and my dad oh and a good welder when hes nedded and i plan to do it very very soon maybe like by the end of this month o beggining of next im really determined

get the parts in before making plans of when to do it... you may find something is back ordered and that sucks...