Project: Mighty S10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel pressure is at about 10psi, which is where it should be, I think. Replaced the ignition coil and plug wires. Nothing. I take it the regulator diaphragm makes a pretty massive difference on the way it runs. Anything else it could be? Ideas?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't have any ideas haha but feel free to bring this truck to the meet and give it to me i can't find a a stick s10 that works for me

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Hmm not sure what fuel pressure is supposed to run... Maybe pressure regulator or pump? Or maybe a leaky manifold?

And 99+ Zq8 wheels are my favorite wheels in the world :D

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sprayed gas in it with a bottle, ran continuously. Replaced the regulator diaphragm, didn't do a dang thing. From what I can tell, if fuel pressure is above 7psi, it's good. Any way the injectors could be getting shut off? Taylor, I think you should get a 2 door blazer! Gotta get me some of them rims...

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
Swap the 2 plug in connections on top of the injectors. I had a issue one time where they got swapped around..motor would start but ran horrible.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will fire up, but won't continue to run. That's why I think they may be getting shut off.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not on the fuel side. Thinking there might be a bad connection going to the ignition coil.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Getting annoyed replacing parts and it not working. Guessing it's a sensor, any specific ones that would contribute? Any help is appreciated.