Project: Mighty S10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was the ignition module. Didn't have any grease on it when we took it out. Put the new one in and it started up, I think it fixed it, but blew a gasket. Will be back at it again tomorrow. Took the A/C Compressor out. Now I have like, 501.8964 horsepower? ;) And a set of wheel that I wish weren't a Ford pattern.
You must be registered for see images attach

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It runs! Pretty good too. There was a plug on the ignition module that didn't get plugged in, or came off. I didn't realize it was so freakin loud though.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Cool. Im thinkin about gettin my 1st gen out and running it back to work. Mine's got a 2.5 and a 5 speed. 320,000 miles on it and it still runs good.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not bad but you'll have to have about 2" wheel spacers. The 82-92 camaro wheels rub wheel Wright's off on the steering arm, those probably won't touch the flange before they hit. I know those generation wheels won't even make it to whee flames on my 3rd gen Camaro before hitting the wheel wells.