Project: Mighty S10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So no injectors or gaskets. Maybe tomorrow. I haven't changed oil yet. Soon though

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have a good idea for a set of wheels? I know it's a ways down the road, but I'm curious.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
IMO factory "Swirlie" wheels off like a 98 s10 look GREAT on the 1st gen s10's.

Like these:

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I love s10s I've been lookin for one myself

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new injectors in, everything sealed (I think) and it fires right off, but won't stay running. Any ideas? It will somewhat run, and rev up if i give it gas. It doesn't always rev up though, sometimes it just dies.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if your injector pod was that bad your fuel regulator might be toast tooo.. might as well get a tbi rebuild kit....they are cheap and have all the gaskets and orings and the regulator diaphram....

And did you do a fuel filter on it yet? If not I would do that as well...

sent from what use to be a great country..

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It ran before I put the new injectors in, forgot to mention. I did put a fuel filter and replaced all of the gaskets but did not replace the regulator diaphragm. I took it apart, there's not much to them. The diaphragm looked fine, not sure if it was though. Any other thoughts? Thanks for the reply, Magimerlin!

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got tired of opening the door to push the clutch in, wired up a switch so I no longer have to!
You must be registered for see images attach