Project: Mighty S10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put a new key on the ring yesterday. 1987 Chevy S10, 2.8 V6, 5 speed, 2wd. Not in great condition by any means, but it runs! It's not to bad for $400. Put the diff cover on, filled the diff and took her for a drive. Doesn't idle worth a poop. Got back and started in on the wiring. Not sure how fast it will be come together, but hopefully it won't take to long. I work at a parts store, so it should be pretty easy to get everything I need. A little ugly right now, give it a while. :)
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Nice little project. I hope you're fixing those butt connectors and not using them to fix the wiring though.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Neat little truck! Those 2.8s are a good little engine in front of a manual trans. Cadillac made a 4.1l V8 on that same block design in the early 80s too...

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
already got 20hp in performance stickers, drop a buick GN 3.8 and that truck would be the biggest sleeper in the state.

4.1 L v8 was a gutless :poop:

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to get the 3.8. That would be sick! Some what of an update. yesterday I replaced the plugs, although they weren't to bad I figured it wouldn't hurt. It still runs awful. No better at all. Started it up got out, had the air filter and its cover off. Noticed only one injector was spraying, the other one was just dripping. After that, I decided to take the injectors out. I pulled them out and this was the crap that was in them.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bugs, seeds, all sorts of crap. Blew the lines out last night to. Injectors should be here today. Hopefully I can get it put back together tonight and run it. :)