Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the parts from the waterjet. Got everything mounted on the tray for the air ride.also had to cut 3 inchs out of the bed tubs as I was already rubbing. Almost looks factory bedsides the lines

You must be registered for see images attach

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally back at it. Hoping to get in on its wheels next week.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Since this is all custom, I'm wondering if the 11.5 AAM axle had crossed your mind? In my own research, it doesn't appear to be appreciably stronger. It actually lacks the pinion bearing support that the corporate 10.5 has and I'm unable to find it's true weight rating. The 10.5 is rated at 8,750# for the axle assembly. Leaf packs and whatnot drag that down to 7500# in our duallies.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since this is all custom, I'm wondering if the 11.5 AAM axle had crossed your mind? In my own research, it doesn't appear to be appreciably stronger. It actually lacks the pinion bearing support that the corporate 10.5 has and I'm unable to find it's true weight rating. The 10.5 is rated at 8,750# for the axle assembly. Leaf packs and whatnot drag that down to 7500# in our duallies.
That is a 11.5 aam axle

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got to drive her. Got about 20 miles on it so far. I have one johnny joint that keeps coming apart going to just buy another one. Hoping once the beds on that the ride will improve. Its a little stiff with only 25psi in the bags.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got to drive her. Got about 20 miles on it so far. I have one johnny joint that keeps coming apart going to just buy another one. Hoping once the beds on that the ride will improve. Its a little stiff with only 25psi in the bags.

What's the total capacity of the bags?