Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado

Reaction score
Also, make sure your pinion angles are correct before diving in fully to the rear. Those step rails are good but after doing that much work, wouldn't it be badass to retrofit some new chevy fold up's to the truck? This is one of the most invasive builds I've ever seen and you deserve to spend the extra few bucks. I want to see this roll across the auction house for 100k my friend.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also, make sure your pinion angles are correct before diving in fully to the rear. Those step rails are good but after doing that much work, wouldn't it be badass to retrofit some new chevy fold up's to the truck? This is one of the most invasive builds I've ever seen and you deserve to spend the extra few bucks. I want to see this roll across the auction house for 100k my friend.
Everything is adjustable so its not a big deal. I had about 3 degrees up in the back and 0 o the front. I wanted the fold down steps but wanted a wheel to wheel step and they will also make the truck appear lower. Plus it was quit a bit of wiring and I didn't want wires everywhere and didn't want to redo the harness. Once the steps are paint matched they should look much better.i also use this truck and have a storage bin I keep at the front of the bed and I couldn't reach into it from the side before hoping the step will take care of that.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also added some underglow led lights to the bottom of the steps.they also light up when you open the doors.also finally starting the new year with a you tube channel of all my builds. Juat uploaded one of the rgb lights i put on my toyhauler. Please check it out and like and subscribe. Plan is to get one video a week in. They aren't going to be great but I will hopefully be improving with each video. Also if you would like a video of something let me know and I'll try and get one. Trying to get to 100 subscribers so I can get a custom url.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also added some underglow led lights to the bottom of the steps.they also light up when you open the doors.also finally starting the new year with a you tube channel of all my builds. Juat uploaded one of the rgb lights i put on my toyhauler. Please check it out and like and subscribe. Plan is to get one video a week in. They aren't going to be great but I will hopefully be improving with each video. Also if you would like a video of something let me know and I'll try and get one. Trying to get to 100 subscribers so I can get a custom url.

Whats your youtube channel?

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Started the disassembly of the rear end. Glad I decided to do a full rebuild. The rear end was full of crap. Had a cracked hub nut and was leaking on one seal. All the bearing races had vertical markings which is od.i will have a full video of the tear down that ill be posting on YouTube tomorrow hopefully. The pinion whooped my ass as it was super stuck and is no longer reusable so now I have to wait for a new gear set.