Porch pirate problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not sit on the porch with a giant gun or a box of notes with various ways to rudely/creative say "go away". Something I'd say is "Hurry boy, prison is waiting there for you!" or "Gonna take some time to do some things you've never have, like going away!"

Edit; Yes that is some Toto references, I do this sometimes and nobody knows any bands I listen to so its easy to do Toto
How did you know I was gonna include notes with the boxes or in the boxes.
Also toto is a good band

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Good news I was able to beat the porch pirates today on one shipment. I got the inserts for my door panels from Texas. Now I just gotta go to the upholstery shop installed out my new panels and hopefully talk to them about the plans on everything
You're having someone else install door panels?
I am a fan of the Canadian rock band “Default”.
Cool!
...and here I thought that the U.S. only knew Canadian Rock via Rush, BTO & Loverboy. (Blubberboy. The band from the Great White North, eh?)

You must be registered for see images attach

A dead, poisonous snake comes to mind.
Why dead?

Where I used to live, there were rattlers.
Over at the boss' place one night. 10:30?
He's a 'Big' guy. 5'10'/285. A few drinks under his belt.
Has this nagging feeling he's left something on in the shop.
We jump in my truck.
His shop was in an industrial complex. 4 buildings on a cul-de-sac. There's lighting, but not a lot.
Open the gate & as we're driving up, in the headlights we can see something on the ground in front of the showroom door.
Get closer. "WTF? Look at that. Somebody's pinched a huge mega-loaf right in front of my door! (The...porch!) What kinda sick mind...? Don't think I've pissed-off anyone that bad, lately."
Hang on a sec, boss. I have doggie-doo bags.
Grabs a couple, walks over & as he bends down to pick it up, the 'poop' goes...
"ChickaChickaChickaChickaChicka!"
That was no pile o'poop!
It was a @#$%$#@$@#!!! Rattle Snake! Big one! Triple coiler! Probably about 3'- 3.5'.
Shoulda seen boss man jump. 3' up & 6' back. Landed on his a$$. Hit the ground scramblin'! He probably went 6' on his hands & knees before he got his feet underneath him. Running back to the truck, eyes buggin', arms wavin'.
"SNAKE! SNAKE! M.F.'n S-S-SNAKE!"
He had 10x further to get to the truck than I did. He beat me to it. Didn't think someone that big could move that fast!
I couldn't run. Pretty hard when doubled over laughing!
Till my stomach hurt!
"Man. You SO funny!"
"F.U."
"That was a pretty big one too, wasn't it?"
(Shudder) "I HATE snakes. Hit the pub. I need a drink."
He probably had nightmares for a month. Maybe even still.

Attachments

• 1649263539579.png
    1649263539579.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're having someone else install door panels?

Cool!
...and here I thought that the U.S. only knew Canadian Rock via Rush, BTO & Loverboy. (Blubberboy. The band from the Great White North, eh?)

Why dead?

Where I used to live, there were rattlers.
Over at the boss' place one night. 10:30?
He's a 'Big' guy. 5'10'/285. A few drinks under his belt.
Has this nagging feeling he's left something on in the shop.
We jump in my truck.
His shop was in an industrial complex. 4 buildings on a cul-de-sac. There's lighting, but not a lot.
Open the gate & as we're driving up, in the headlights we can see something on the ground in front of the showroom door.
Get closer. "WTF? Look at that. Somebody's pinched a huge mega-loaf right in front of my door! (The...porch!) What kinda sick mind...? Don't think I've pissed-off anyone that bad, lately."
Hang on a sec, boss. I have doggie-doo bags.
Grabs a couple, walks over & as he bends down to pick it up, the 'poop' goes...
"ChickaChickaChickaChickaChicka!"
That wasn't no pile o'poop!
It was a @#$%$#@$@#!!! Rattle Snake! Big one! Triple coiler! Probably about 3'- 3.5'.
Shoulda seen boss man jump. 3' up & 6' back. Landed on his a$$. Hit the ground scramblin'! He probably went 6' on his hands & knees before he got his feet underneath him. Running back to the truck, eyes buggin', arms wavin'.
"SNAKE! SNAKE! M.F.'n S-S-SNAKE!"
He had 10x further to get to the truck than I did. He beat me to it. Didn't think someone that big could move that fast!
I couldn't run. Pretty hard when doubled over laughing!
Till my stomach hurt!
"Man. You SO funny!"
"F.U."
"That was a pretty big one too, wasn't it?"
(Shudder) "I HATE snakes. Hit the pub. I need a drink."
He probably had nightmares for a month. Maybe even still.
Well the upholstery place was jammed packed busy. ( the job I planned was kinda a large one. Trying to cover up the body by Fisher price look of the coverlay panels. ) but I put the inserts on the panels and it looks pretty nice.

Also dang those rattlers are nothing to mess with

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Cool!

You must be registered for see images attach
I’ve known about Default basically since they had a song featured on a video game in around 2002 or 2003. After that and being around Punk kids, I got into punk (crust punk to be exact, even had my own band that played like hot garbage but was fun), only issue with Punk was that I had to listen to something else and ended up with slower pop rock/faster pop punk (Less than jake anyone?).

Half rant/post hijack over