Oil coming from intake manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This might be the best temper tantrum this site has ever seen. At least that I've been around for....

I would love to see the reaction on the face of anyone in any government agency who was asked to go on a crusade through the "firewall" because someone got their feefees hurt on an internet forum. This is multiple levels of stupid.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You'd know if I was mad...probably not for long, but you'd definitely know. And where the **** is "Bryan"? There's nowhere even remotely close to me by that name. I can start that truck up and go when and wherever I want. As a matter of fact, I put close to 100 miles on it today just burning gas with no purpose. The difference between me and the rest of you is, I won't stop until everything runs perfect. I can throw money at this thing every day all day just because, and I do all of the work because I don't trust slack jawed, redneck yokels like you to do it right. I've been trying to reverse that kind of half-assed work for almost a year now. It didn't even have a key when I got it...or most of the ignition for that matter. I had to start it with a piece of plastic the dude was using. I guarantee my motor, transmission, rear end, and tires combined has fewer miles on it than any one of yours. I just spent over $1000 on my rims and tires alone, and I change the fluids every other month, whether I drive it 50 or 5000 miles. (You geriatric keyboard gangsters talk a real good game behind a firewall...but that firewall can't hide your addresses, where you work, your bank accounts, your kids schools, or your wives [or husbands] relatives....If I ask for it, you can bet your sweet ass the taxpayers money will be used to get it.) Just a little something to think about

Members of my family tell the FBI what to do. I'm not even slightly worried

Quoting these in case you try to edit them before everyone gets a chance to read the funnies.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was one of my favorite shows when it 1st came out with Mr Felps and then Riggs...

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure if I should clean thread and give out warnings or just leave the whole train wreck up for the good of the forum :hmm: Part of me is shocked that people still attempt that internet tough guy thing these days. In my 20 years on automotive forums, that tact has never proved to be a successful formula for anyone :rofl:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if I should clean thread and give out warnings or just leave the whole train wreck up for the good of the forum :hmm: Part of me is shocked that people still attempt that internet tough guy thing these days. In my 20 years on automotive forums, that tact has never proved to be a successful formula for anyone :rofl:
We all get angry from time to time. :D But I never brought the FBI into it..

Richard