Oil coming from intake manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis Wilkie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol. f

fbi. roflmao. they just have the other entities show up. if things get rough, they call janet reno.

BTW, they dont pack lunch, they eat at the diner, and pay with a credit card funded by the tax payer. you should get out of bryan more often.
Members of my family tell the FBI what to do. I'm not even slightly worried

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You'd know if I was mad...probably not for long, but you'd definitely know. And where the **** is "Bryan"? There's nowhere even remotely close to me by that name. I can start that truck up and go when and wherever I want. As a matter of fact, I put close to 100 miles on it today just burning gas with no purpose. The difference between me and the rest of you is, I won't stop until everything runs perfect. I can throw money at this thing every day all day just because, and I do all of the work because I don't trust slack jawed, redneck yokels like you to do it right. I've been trying to reverse that kind of half-assed work for almost a year now. It didn't even have a key when I got it...or most of the ignition for that matter. I had to start it with a piece of plastic the dude was using. I guarantee my motor, transmission, rear end, and tires combined has fewer miles on it than any one of yours. I just spent over $1000 on my rims and tires alone, and I change the fluids every other month, whether I drive it 50 or 5000 miles. (You geriatric keyboard gangsters talk a real good game behind a firewall...but that firewall can't hide your addresses, where you work, your bank accounts, your kids schools, or your wives [or husbands] relatives....If I ask for it, you can bet your sweet ass the taxpayers money will be used to get it.) Just a little something to think about

Save some ***** for the rest of us, killer

Richard

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You'd know if I was mad...probably not for long, but you'd definitely know. And where the **** is "Bryan"? There's nowhere even remotely close to me by that name. I can start that truck up and go when and wherever I want. As a matter of fact, I put close to 100 miles on it today just burning gas with no purpose. The difference between me and the rest of you is, I won't stop until everything runs perfect. I can throw money at this thing every day all day just because, and I do all of the work because I don't trust slack jawed, redneck yokels like you to do it right. I've been trying to reverse that kind of half-assed work for almost a year now. It didn't even have a key when I got it...or most of the ignition for that matter. I had to start it with a piece of plastic the dude was using. I guarantee my motor, transmission, rear end, and tires combined has fewer miles on it than any one of yours. I just spent over $1000 on my rims and tires alone, and I change the fluids every other month, whether I drive it 50 or 5000 miles. (You geriatric keyboard gangsters talk a real good game behind a firewall...but that firewall can't hide your addresses, where you work, your bank accounts, your kids schools, or your wives [or husbands] relatives....If I ask for it, you can bet your sweet ass the taxpayers money will be used to get it.) Just a little something to think about

Them some cheap ass rims and tires. lol

When everybody is telling you to look and check the same things it's not everyone else that has the problem.

Load your kinfolk n your Diddy's gunz and head up this way from Arkansaw if you like.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Them some cheap ass rims and tires. lol

When everybody is telling you to look and check the same things it's not everyone else that has the problem.

Load your kinfolk and your Daddy's guns and head this way if you like.
He dismissed me but I'm still throwing him "likes" - hell they're free and I think he really needs 'em..

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

And they're going to help you out with your internet temper tantrum? The only thing the Fbi is good at is investigating and pointing fingers at each other and they can't even get that right lol

Do you have access to any high security clearance military intelligence officers? Ya know, plain clothes, don't talk about what they do for a living. That work in and around D.C. and can find people in a hole in the ground 3000 miles from here. The ones that actually get shyt done.

Please write my name on the side of a bullet in crayon and post it in this thread.

Last edited:

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o hell stop it I can't breathe :D :D :D

You know he has some, too

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

Any FBI Agent, officer, official etc. he had look into it would ***** slap him for wasting their time after reading this thread. They are not going jeopardize their career by giving some clown a list of addresses because a half-dozen people are talking bad about his wire nuts. lol

Last edited:

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach