Upper intake manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emhooper33

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m in the process of replacing the injectors in my 1997 Chevy 2500. In to the point of putting it all back together. Everything is great, but I didn’t take pictures of all the bolts that came out of the plenum. There are two that are shorter than the rest. Can anybody show me where they go?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I noticed that on mine all were the same accept 2 long ones which went to the evap solenoid on the right side. All the other ones were all the same length.
Ok I stand corrected. I just glanced at mine and the one on the very back close to the fuel rail is short and doesn't have a stud sticking out. That's answers 1 location for you.

Last edited:

Emhooper33

Reaction score
Ok I noticed that on mine all were the same accept 2 long ones which went to the evap solenoid on the right side. All the other ones were all the same length.
Ok I stand corrected. I just glanced at mine and the one on the very back close to the fuel rail is short and doesn't have a stud sticking out. That's answers 1 location for you.
Thank you! I got it figured out. They attach the ignition coil bracket to the intake, under the other bracket