Oil coming from intake manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Did the oil leak ever get fixed. I gave up on reading this thread with all the bullshit.

Sorry your thread got jacked.
It was correctly diagnosed in the first couple of replies. A properly set-up PCV system, and thread sealant on those intake bolts, are what prevents "bullshit" like this. And, not freaking out on people when they are actually helping, prevents "bullshit" like this thread.

Richard

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was correctly diagnosed in the first couple of replies. A properly set-up PCV system, and thread sealant on those intake bolts, are what prevents "bullshit" like this. And, not freaking out on people when they are actually helping, prevents "bullshit" like this thread.

Richard
Just because he can't reply doesn't mean he can't see this. You better watch out, he might be coming for you. Luckily for us, he's such a ****** mechanic that you know his truck isn't making it far enough to shoot anyone.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking to see something humorous so I just re-read this thread. IMHO this should be a sticky for future generations to experience and enjoy! Just move it to the Lounge so more ****** Uncle Daddies and their Sisters (present company excluded) can add their input, ha ha. I'm gonna go out and add another PCV valve on the other valve cover so it'll go faster!