Oil coming from intake manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverFatBoy

Reaction score
Olive Branch, Mississippi; Mtn Home, Idaho
Finally, the badge! ye-haw, I grew up in the north east before living in Carolina for 20+ years before moving back a little north. I can fit in either situation, but yeah quite a few lost souls here in De that think they're southern boys because there is some farm country here. Once the southern boys quit calling you yankee they'll give you the shirt off their back.

"Badges? Badges? We don' need no stinkin' badges!"

Redneckgeriatric

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally, the badge! ye-haw, I grew up in the north east before living in Carolina for 20+ years before moving back a little north. I can fit in either situation, but yeah quite a few lost souls here in De that think they're southern boys because there is some farm country here. Once the southern boys quit calling you yankee they'll give you the shirt off their back.
where i come from, anyone north of I-10 is a yankee. commonly referred to as turtle food.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^funny stuff

a Southern saying I heard more then once. Scalt him like a hog. He'll wisht I'dt kilt 'im!