Oil coming from intake manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texas tough

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
surging is usually low fuel pressure, due to a bad fuel pressure regulator torn diaphram, , clogged filter, dirty injectors,{ WRONG SIZE INJECTORS). FAILING FUEL PUMP.. broken spring in fuel pressure regulator.

Redneckgeriatric

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:rotflmao:

That's it man. I'm passing out shotguns and loading up the kinfolk onto a raggedy school bus and we'll be on our way! lol

yall got all that in delaware? learn something new everyday! man, you are headed for the ever elusive honorary redneck badge.

Dennis Wilkie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Them some cheap ass rims and tires. lol

When everybody is telling you to look and check the same things it's not everyone else that has the problem.

Load your kinfolk n your Diddy's gunz and head up this way from Arkansaw if you like.
So Pro Comp's are cheap now? I own and very frequently use all 17 of my guns little man, and am licensed to carry across any state line. Don't get ****** up

Redneckgeriatric

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
like dandruff, it just keeps coming back. hey dummy, we are all licensed to carry across state lines. we all have guns, and use them. it is guaranteed by the constitution. what we dont do is go all over the world and talk smack about guns, as that type of behavior will have your imaginary friends slapping chrome bracelets on you. they have no problem finding you in bryant ar.

the reason we dont do that is dictated by one thing= intelligence.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yall got all that in delaware? learn something new everyday! man, you are headed for the ever elusive honorary redneck badge.

Finally, the badge! ye-haw, I grew up in the north east before living in Carolina for 20+ years before moving back a little north. I can fit in either situation, but yeah quite a few lost souls here in De that think they're southern boys because there is some farm country here. Once the southern boys quit calling you yankee they'll give you the shirt off their back.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So Pro Comp's are cheap now? I own and very frequently use all 17 of my guns little man, and am licensed to carry across any state line. Don't get ****** up
I don't know what you have but a set of tires costs me a grand not including the wheels. lol

I already said bring it but there you sit. The Corso's will let me know you're here. I wish you luck.

Last edited: