Oil coming from intake manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if I should clean thread and give out warnings or just leave the whole train wreck up for the good of the forum :hmm: Part of me is shocked that people still attempt that internet tough guy thing these days. In my 20 years on automotive forums, that tact has never proved to be a successful formula for anyone :rofl:

Please dont take this down. This guy is the "Mall Ninja" of '90's GM trucks.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please dont take this down. This guy is the "Mall Ninja" of '90's GM trucks.
I'm not taking it down but I have banned him from replying to the thread any further after his last internet tough guy comment about having 17 guns and not afraid to use them and how he likes to ***** his cousin-sister. It was all very scary and intimidating so we had to put a stop to it to keep the internet fear to a minimum.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not taking it down but I have banned him from replying to the thread any further after his last internet tough guy comment about having 17 guns and not afraid to use them and how he likes to ***** his cousin-sister. It was all very scary and intimidating to we had to put a stop to it to keep the internet fear to a minimum.

LOL

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
I'm not taking it down but I have banned him from replying to the thread any further after his last internet tough guy comment about having 17 guns and not afraid to use them and how he likes to ***** his cousin-sister. It was all very scary and intimidating so we had to put a stop to it to keep the internet fear to a minimum.

Thank you!!!! I was having a hard time sleeping at night worrying about the FBI showing up at my door.:rolleyes:

Derick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did the oil leak ever get fixed. I gave up on reading this thread with all the bullshit.

Sorry your thread got jacked.