Oil Choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I might try this next.... corn in the gas, so this is the next step, I guess.

You must be registered for see images attach
Get your Big Corn propoganda out of here. They already successfully cemented their money racketeering operations into an entire country and transportation/environmental/government mainstay but that wasnt enough. They took our tax money on the front end and then as reward they barely charge less on the back end for the gas that works-less the more thats in it and is inescapable some places. ANd its **** for the environment(worse than the gas its taking places of) and we would pay less for gas if it wasnt there. And they also kinda are destroying a lot of soil and use a lot of available farm land that could 1) belong to food farmer 2) wouldnt be wasting so badly 3) would mean less getting dicked like farmers in this country are.

I would know, there is a corn field in a plot adjacent to my house and they tend to do the stuff for it after bad weather happens and way later than everyone else in the area so we have them making a lot of weird choices there.. personally that is. Be nice if the damn deer didnt love to hang out on the edges and play in the road.I mean play literally just yesterday two youngin were running through our yard and mom came in tow and collected them. they went back over to the field. why us.

So yeah, **** big corn. Not taking my motor oil. Big olive will have to come to my rescue
Whens the last time we used distillate for anything im down (LOL. plus i dont think you can find it remotely made in any large amounts)

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more Aurora! It's one thing if the industry is going to use corn that would otherwise be wasted. it's another to grow corn for that purpose.

corn is food or for making whiskey! you wouldnt put whiskey in your vehicle because it costs much more than gasoline AND it wont get you nearly as far.

there is so much more going on than just corn.... if they could put corn in a pipeline and ship it to the distillery than it might not be nearly as bad. but corn has a massive carbonfoot print that can never be recovered.

when they till the land, soooooo much carbon is released into the atmosphere its ridiculous. way more than the tractors emmisions from plowing the field. plowing fields is actually probably the leading cause of greenhouse gasses and climate change. it is equal to, if not worse than burning coal.

but that's not mainstream or cool so no one is going to talk about it. instead they call it a coincidence.

corn is food and ethanol is for drinking.

Last edited:

92Landyacht

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used Mobile 1 10w30 or 5w30 in all of my Gm vehicles since1987. Never had one go less than 300,000 miles. Many other issues but never an oil related one. Oil changes were always done at 5K miles. I know it's over-kill but the results have been good so far.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
corn syrup is a byproduct! yuk! we do not buy it or anything with corn syrup in it and we only consume natural ethnically sourced pure sugar. and not to much of it because sugar consumption used to be an epidemic. remember before covid.... no government official in North America forced any regulations upon us for overconsumption of sugar and the diabetes that follows.... theres lots of money to be made from the sugar crisis and all the health implications it caused.

here try this fake sugar... dont worry it's not sugar it cant hurt ya.... YA RIGHT! aspartame and other fake sugars are NOT the awnser.

corn must be used whole and not its byproducts. I grow 10 different kinds of heirloom corn, some are even ancient. we make corn flours and pop our own homegrown popcorn!

this is popcorn that we grew....

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
corn syrup is a byproduct! yuk! we do not buy it or anything with corn syrup in it and we only consume natural ethnically sourced pure sugar. and not to much of it because sugar consumption used to be an epidemic. remember before covid.... no government official in North America forced any regulations upon us for overconsumption of sugar and the diabetes that follows.... theres lots of money to be made from the sugar crisis and all the health implications it caused.

here try this fake sugar... dont worry it's not sugar it cant hurt ya.... YA RIGHT! aspartame and other fake sugars are NOT the awnser.

corn must be used whole and not its byproducts. I grow 10 different kinds of heirloom corn, some are even ancient. we make corn flours and pop our own homegrown popcorn!

this is popcorn that we grew....
Cool! Do the colored ones make colored popcorn or does it still come out pale yellow like regular popcorn? Down here,we have blue corn tortillas and chips, though they really came from New Mexico and the heirloom corn varieties that the Native American tribes grew.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Surprisingly, the blue shawmen popcorn, pops brilliant white! its pretty cool but its it's also fairly small. they all pop out slightly different shades of white.

with the regular field corn and flour corns, they will grind up and retain most of there color and that's how you get the different colored tortillas.

we love doing that!