Offroad Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that thing isnt gonna move at all...thats all 1/4" steel channel with 1/4" thick mounts on it....the frame is far weaker than that bumper is

really any big bumper either custom or aftermarket is gonna be pretty solid and it all comes down to how it is mounted to the frame if it will move...the frame of the truck is the weak part of the front end as they were designed as a "crush point" in an accident to save the passengers

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like the first bumper the best.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
No that's all I have. The shop WFO designed it and buil it. I thought about asking for the CAD on it but when I talked to them they said they would probably not build a custom bumper ever again. I want mine simple with a stinger

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you considered building a one like this?
You must be registered for see images attach
Once i wrap up my axle build i'll be building something similar. Believe it or not i seen your truck on this site a few days ago and was like WTF? your truck is almost going to be identical with mine all the way down to the hp dana 44 and 14 bolt rear. tell me those are not xd addict's in the picture lol. Your truck is sick though dude.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Heres a pic of mine on my old '92 I fabbed up as my project in shop class my senior year of HS oh so many years ago...sorry for the bad angle, only pic I have left :(

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Have you considered building a one like this?
Once i wrap up my axle build i'll be building something similar. Believe it or not i seen your truck on this site a few days ago and was like WTF? your truck is almost going to be identical with mine all the way down to the hp dana 44 and 14 bolt rear. tell me those are not xd addict's in the picture lol. Your truck is sick though dude.

that bumper is a little too tubed for my taste. i want a little more meat to mine lol. and no i have 17" black steelies. ive had this truck for almost 5 years and slowly building on it. any pics of yours?

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i've a got a couple you'll have to imagine it with the chrome being black though. it's under the knife still.
This is a back in the day pic. Ill post a build thread soon enough.