Offroad Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
37x13.50 toyo's and 4 inch springs with a 1inch zero rate so 5 inch's then the 3 inch from the bracket's and the 3 inch body. so 11 roughly at the moment. however i'll be pulling the body lift to tuck it down a bit hopefully. the axle is also an 1 forward.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know the build thread, ive seen it on a few forums and facebook

i just posted up the better pics of it

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I'll check that link out because I like that bumper but would like a stinger on it. And dagen mines at about 11 inch and I want to drop to 9 inch and stick with 37s. I'd love to see more pics of your progress too dagen

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the guy that built that bumper originally planned for a stinger on it, but ran out of time and such as he went to college, next spring he said he will try to get one on there

i do like the light bar you have on yours solid94, i kinda want one but not sure how it would look on my truck

hell im not sure what i want on the front of my truck anymore, some days i just want a painted diesel smoothie and other days i want a big hefty bumper

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I hear ya on that. I wanted this light bar for ever but now I'm thinking of protection for off road. This light bar was like $150 and it would look good on your truck bro

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll be posting up a build thread soon. i'm traveling for work now. could you post some pics of the tire mount setup your running?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear ya on that. I wanted this light bar for ever but now I'm thinking of protection for off road. This light bar was like $150 and it would look good on your truck bro

really thats all those bars cost..i thought they were like double that

hmmm might have to look into one with some hid offroad lights then

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I'll be posting up a build thread soon. i'm traveling for work now. could you post some pics of the tire mount setup your running?

I should post up a thread with all I've changed on my truck and how it's set up

really thats all those bars cost..i thought they were like double that

hmmm might have to look into one with some hid offroad lights then

Yea the n-fab light bar is like $400. I have the procomp light bar that I got through my buddy's shop for a little over $150. I know my hella black magic lights were $220