OEM mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
at my local yard, people like to come and for whatever reason, they remove the glass from the mirror...Irritates the crap out of me because these are perfectly good heated mirrors.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got power mirror and fog light switches they go beneath the head light switch and the hvac control. They
screw into the plastic bezel and have a matching angles to sit flush like they were supposed to be there

'SS' fogs & valance. Factory fog switch.
You found a factory fog switch? Lucky! If you come across another, I'd be very interested.

I just so happen to come across a 88-94 fog light switch... Check it out below...

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?5008-OBS-Stuff-for-sale

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Pic of the fog switch? Don't know if there's a dif between '88-'94 & '95-'98.
The later ones were in 2 different spots. Up beside the radio & the airbag keyhole or down lower by the CD delete opening.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres the pic...
You must be registered for see images attach

From wat i saw in the yard is this can be mounted under the the headlight switch or under the hvac and radio where there mirror selector switch goes... The two switches mount the same...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Im not sure that's a stock gmt400 fog switch, might be an S10 one. I'll take a pic of my '94s OE switch when I get home.