OEM mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I've been looking at all of you guys doing mods with factory equipment with from other makes and models. It has me thinking I want a 94 sierra denali. So i went to the pull your part and got some stuff to start ( overhead console, bravada mirror switches, fog light switch, leather wrapped 94 style steering wheel from a conversion burban) what other mods have you guys done....

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Denali door panels, instrument cluster, Auto-dimming/defrost (outside) mirrors.

You could use a diesel bumper too!

-Truckin-

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
For some reason this seems wrong to me considering the starting base is a Sierra GT which is actually not that common of truck. But could be cool none the less as long as the Sierra GT graphics were left intact.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Black truck.
Custom upholstered Escalade seats & long console. O/H console, too. Escalade MPH cluster. 2whldr. Suburban front sway bar. (Aftermarket rear sway bar) Comp/temp mirror.
Soon...factory PW, PDL & PM doors along with some modded factory door panels to match the seats.
Blue truck.
Suburban rear sway bar. Early cloth bench with the small fold down armrest. Upgraded from front smoothie/rear black bumpers, to the deluxe ones with new trim. 'SS' fogs & valance. Factory fog switch.

You found a factory fog switch? Lucky! If you come across another, I'd be very interested.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
defiantly the COMP/TEMP autodimming rear view mirror! you can find the dual display mirrors in 99+ fullsize usually nicer tahoe and suburbans. and you can also get them from saturns they have dual display compass/temp mirrors as well.
i snag those mirrors up everytime i see them from my picapart! i got like 5-6laying around right now.
thats my favorite OEM mod on my truck for sure!

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For some reason this seems wrong to me considering the starting base is a Sierra GT which is actually not that common of truck. But could be cool none the less as long as the Sierra GT graphics were left intact.
That is why i only want factory mods.... The GT sticker will be left alone for sure no denali badges just some of the luxury..

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You found a factory fog switch? Lucky! If you come across another, I'd be very interested.
i will take a pic and see if its what you are looking for i live in the gm mecca so its pretty easy to find stuff around here.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
That is why i only want factory mods.... The GT sticker will be left alone for sure no denali badges just some of the luxury..

Phew ok. Carry on then

My current list for my trucks:

'94 K1500 "Vegas"
Overhead console (Just purchased from a member on here)
Auto dimming Temp compass mirror (to be installed after new windshield)
Diesel bumper (factory since truck is Diesel)
Factory fog light switch
Truck came fairly loaded up (SLE model)

'89 K3500 "Rehab"

Temp/compass mirror (about to be purchased from Devs)