OEM mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are like impossible to find!! I get to several different junk yards often and have yet to come across a set! Id love to have a set for my 94'!
What did they come off of... if i can find some maybe we can trade?

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats the difference between our window switches and the bravada switches..?
Winsow switches are way different like an old s10... but i got power mirror and fog light switches they go beneath the head light switch and the hvac control. They
screw into the plastic bezel and have a matching angles to sit flush like they were supposed to be there

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only "OEM" mods I've done to mine so far was changing out the shifter and tilt lever with ones out of a '92 Brougham with a Garnet Red interior. The "handles" are color-coordinated and match my interior perfectly. Want to do the dimming mirror and OH console too, but I don't know when I'll ever come across one.

What vehicles have an OH console that matches the interior of the 88-94 Sierras well? A rounded OH console out of a 1998 Suburban won't really look too good in the "boxy" interior of the 88-94 Series.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only "OEM" mods I've done to mine so far was changing out the shifter and tilt lever with ones out of a '92 Brougham with a Garnet Red interior. The "handles" are color-coordinated and match my interior perfectly. Want to do the dimming mirror and OH console too, but I don't know when I'll ever come across one.

What vehicles have an OH console that matches the interior of the 88-94 Sierras well? A rounded OH console out of a 1998 Suburban won't really look too good in the "boxy" interior of the 88-94 Series.

I have an overhead console out of a post '95 Suburban in my '92 and it looks fine. They were the same that were used in the 92-94 Suburban and Blazer.
If you are looking for parts you can come on east a little ways and try out Clayton's Salvage in Carollton (on 17 before the JRB) or you can try Johnson's Mustang and Truck parts in Chesapeake.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What did they come off of... if i can find some maybe we can trade?

What would you like to trade? I believe they where on some 99-00 Escalades and Denalis. I could be wrong on that, but its my best guess!

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What would you like to trade? I believe they where on some 99-00 Escalades and Denalis. I could be wrong on that, but its my best guess!

If I'm lucky enough to find em and the price is agreeable to us both I'd like to have one of your harnesses