OEM mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Looked into a 5.3 when I did my motor jasper was cheaper and quicker ....

My trans is starting to go... for what it'd cost me to replace it, I'm half way to a 5.3 swap, and I can put in the more advanced 4l60e, scored one with 67K on it.. and I get to play in the progress (cam, stall, etc). For about 2 grand I'll be doubling the power output, going through and freshening everything up, and having a metric butt-ton of fun in the process. No down sides. LOL

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Tell me about it, I got a kid due in 21 days. LOL

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

I don't know if I should say Congrats or Sorry! Haha :p I'm only 18 so I have no desire for one but I'm sure it is a glad addition in the family for you.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Winsow switches are way different like an old s10... but i got power mirror and fog light switches they go beneath the head light switch and the hvac control. They
screw into the plastic bezel and have a matching angles to sit flush like they were supposed to be there

Hey cdubb can u post up sum pictures please..? Id like to see this mod...

Hey MAZEL TOV..!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ive never understood why the outter defroster mirror would be that great... only thing ive noticed is all the denalis with them heater they always have one of the mirrors all golden brownish from the heaters going bad.