OBD1 ABS codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like I can summit on my phone fine....
Hmm...
Wonder why my desktop acts different...
I'm sure gm parts giant does something funky too but it may be a different screen...but it worked just now when I put in that part number...maybe I'm mistaken with them doing it...
Maybe I'm crazy...lol
jeez...now summit works when I put in that part number......and the one I brought up earlier....hmm...

ahhh...when I try to select the part number in small print where it says part number, it won't let me copy...lol

Attachments

• sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

cdone

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm sure I can still fit a bulb in the holder once I clean out the leads that broke off. Hope the pc160 is the right holder...
I just replaced every bulb on my cluster ('94 K1500 Suburban). PC74 is the small indicators, PC161 is the normal illumination, and there was a single PC194 (don't remember what it was for).

If you have an O'Reilly near you, ask for those P/Ns from the EIK (Eiko) line code. You can get a 10-pack for not much more than the 2-bulb retail packs.

Side note, the P/Ns starting with PC come with the twist-lock base. On the old 161s there was a little plastic catch I lifted carefully with a pocket knife to get them to come out of the cluster easier.

The new lights were just friction-fit into the new bases, no spot welding of the leads like on the old ones I took out.

Edit: Don't bother trying to buy the 10-packs from the O'Reilly online store, they removed them from the web site at some point in the last couple years. You can still get them from the stores, however.

Last edited: