Newbie...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

not a very good picture. welcome and nice truck and jeep

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Dan. Very nice looking truck you have. Stick around here long and you'll go broke with all the mods you find you can do!!!! :lol:

1badcj8

Reaction score
Thanks guys, awesome welcome; every bit as friendly as any of my Jeep/4x4 forums. Its truly appreciated! Since '99 my Jeep has grown and grown and is always a work in progress. There is always a bigger obstacle that I need to go over and cool crap to put on it. Its in the middle of its 6-7th make over now. Lots of money and countless hours in the shop. So I for sure know how money can fly out of the pocket some how... Jeep=just empty every pocket... ;-)

Any way, yes I want to do a few things to the Z-71 for sure. I would love to find some bucket seats thawouldn'tnt put me any closer to the steering wheel, a mid 90's cluster, a mild lift to run some 33's, without changing the ride to much (this thing rides like a dad-gum dream) and maybe perform acece chip. Not to crazy, I bought it to be my daily driver as the cost of diesel is just insane!!!

So I'll be fishing around and asking questions. Sure I could slap a lift and tires on it but I'm of the thought that getting things right always works better from guys that have done it with the 'same truck', if ya know what I mean :).