Anchor. New member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anchor

Reaction score
Just joined the forum, I think yesterday. Looking forward to learning a bunch. I am old timer and have three. 1990 K1500 reg cab long bed chevy. 1992 K1500 "Reg. cab short bed GMC. 1994 C2500 Chevy Ex. cab, short. Am going to drop a bunch of other projects and focus on these. I am pretty comfortable with the mech. aspects. No way am I capable of body and paint. Located in NW Oregon. I intend to learn a bunch from the forum and doubt I have much knowledge to share but will pitch in if it makes sense. Cheers to you all. I started to introduce myself earlier and hope I erased it. If both intros show up I apologize in advance. Oh yeah, about my computer skills.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just joined the forum, I think yesterday. Looking forward to learning a bunch. I am old timer and have three. 1990 K1500 reg cab long bed chevy. 1992 K1500 "Reg. cab short bed GMC. 1994 C2500 Chevy Ex. cab, short. Am going to drop a bunch of other projects and focus on these. I am pretty comfortable with the mech. aspects. No way am I capable of body and paint. Located in NW Oregon. I intend to learn a bunch from the forum and doubt I have much knowledge to share but will pitch in if it makes sense. Cheers to you all. I started to introduce myself earlier and hope I erased it. If both intros show up I apologize in advance. Oh yeah, about my computer skills.
Welcome, that's a nice trio to have. Post some pics for us all to enjoy. You will be surprised how much you do have to offer once you start following along some of the threads. Feel free to join the conversations, there is a lot of humour to be had as well.

Anchor

Reaction score
Welcome, that's a nice trio to have. Post some pics for us all to enjoy. You will be surprised how much you do have to offer once you start following along some of the threads. Feel free to join the conversations, there is a lot of humour to be had as well.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Best US truck ever built. I agree with you. I appreciate all of the forms, fleet-step-crew-4wheel and 2 wheel. I feel like a guy needs to pick up and store all your projects now cause they are going to increase quickly as time goes on.
Yes, the value of our trucks, is on a steady increase. They are approaching the 30 year old mark, even on the last of the GMT 400 line. There are a lot of gen z, and gen y people, who remember growing up with these trucks, and they are getting to a point in there life, where they want that old truck just like Dad, or Grandpa used to have. The nostalgia of these trucks is growing. 1 that has been restored, is in the $25,000 to $30,000 price range.