Newbie...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badcj8

Reaction score
I've noticed a bunch of guys have these custom signature pictures... Who makes these?

Also I cant believe the amount of stickie posts here... Awesome! Very easy to navigate and find things, everything I want to do is covered!

The only thing I have not found is a Stepside Bed painted just like mine to swap on...lol.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hi I'm Dan and wanted to introduce myself. I looked at quite a few Chevy and Chevy truck forums and found this one to be the most direct and best one I looked at. I just bought an '89 Silverado Z-71 yesterday that is in awesome shape. None the less I want to do and learn some things about it so here I am. I'll be cruisng posts asking questions and stealing ideas from all you Chevy pro's ;-).

Now there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one....

:lol:

jk :p

<----GMC!!!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
To get a sig, start a thread here:

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?35-Photoshop

Just post a few pictures and someone will make you one. It probably won't be immediate, but hopefully when one of the guys that's good on Photoshop gets on, they can make you one. That or just make your own with MS Paint or any other editing software.

Also, you'll learn, I'm a little biased towards stepsides :cool:

Hope to see you around the forum, and don't be afraid to ask questions, if we don't know the answer, chances are, we probably know a member who would know the answer.

Again, Welcome to the best forum on the Internet.