NEW LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I like the all black molding with the red lettering. Plus it serves a purpose.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I like the all black molding with the red lettering. Plus it serves a purpose.

Well, don't know what purpose it serves but I liked it too for what it was. At the time, I had no answer for the paint chips underneath and my rockers, and so It looked like re-molding it was the only route. That's what I came up with and it looked great. Never seen anyone else with it that didn't have a "sport" style truck but even though I thought it looked good I've always wanted it like it is now....and now finally it is I can't even believe it. Even though that was cool and all, this is the cleanest. No stick on crap finally. However, you will probably like woody80z28 truck in this thread. I am sending him the red sport 1500 emblems for his truck. It should go great on his truck since he already has the black and red sport bowtie.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score

I liked the red lettering also. Looking for some in a scrap yard around here but nothing yet.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
And how is that?

It is made to protect your door from dings at stock height. When you aren't at stock height anymore a different part of the doors are gonna get hit so the molding is just there and doesn't protect anything anymore.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it looks great Southern! I'm now actually thinking of using this stuff on my new crew to go between the front and rear windows, if I can get it dark enough to be close to my tint (which still isn't done either). lol Wonder how dark it would be on white though? Hmmm

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ohhh haha I thought you meant lifting a truck looses its purpose meaning to like haul things, etc.