NEW LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER :evillol:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Wow, I actually like the fact that it isn't quite as dark. Gives it a little bit of a two-tone effect. Much better without the molding. Looks great, Griffin! :waytogo:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would do the bottom in shiney to match the top, I actually like the wheels, guess cuz they were silver, and looks better without the molding. I would suggest matching the bumpers, no impact strips.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Truck looks great Griffin, in the second picture the shadow makes your headlights and turn signal look tinted and it matches the look of the truck

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I love it. Turned out pretty good. Keep us updated on how the Plastidip holds.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, I actually like the fact that it isn't quite as dark. Gives it a little bit of a two-tone effect. Much better without the molding. Looks great, Griffin! :waytogo:
I thought so too, thanks alot man!

I would do the bottom in shiney to match the top, I actually like the wheels, guess cuz they were silver, and looks better without the molding. I would suggest matching the bumpers, no impact strips.
The front bumper does match since I did it with rhino line it's nice and flat also. The rear bumper is glossy painted nbs style

Truck looks great Griffin, in the second picture the shadow makes your headlights and turn signal look tinted and it matches the look of the truck
I saw that too! I don't think I'll be tinting them though.

I may pull off my Z71 sticker in a little bit :hmm:
Also, I think pretty highly of this stuff after taking it this far but there are a few little tricks to using it so if you have any questions just send me a PM or post up

The plasti dip overall is just a temporary test to make sure I like the look, so now I know for sure that I want to get these wheels powdercoated :D I don't know if it's just me but the wheels look bigger now that they're black and the beadlocks are more defined.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I thought you started a build thread so that you wouldn't have a new thread when you did something to your truck :think:

But like I said in your build thread, fvckin sick but remove the z71 ASAP. :imo:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought you started a build thread so that you wouldn't have a new thread when you did something to your truck :think:

But like I said in your build thread, fvckin sick but remove the z71 ASAP. :imo:

I know but I'm a ***** and this is what ****** do. They make promises to be loyal then we go ***** around! Hahah but really though I know only a specific few of yall really keep up with my BS and this product is so amazing I wanted to put it out there so everyone would be sure to see it. I mean how awesome of a product, even if just to make sure you want to do some powdercoating or whatever. Normal other little mundane mods stay in the build thread. Now, I promise not to ***** myself out again ;)