NEW LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it looks great Southern! I'm now actually thinking of using this stuff on my new crew to go between the front and rear windows, if I can get it dark enough to be close to my tint (which still isn't done either). lol Wonder how dark it would be on white though? Hmmm

Thanks alot bro! It's worth a try @ $6 a can ya know...It's flat/matte black which there is a new thread with a guy with a white truck that plasti dipped his rockers so that should be a perfect gauge for you. It's titled plasti dip? I think and right here in the Member trucks section.

&
dirty, I couldn't agree more. Lifted it does nothing, and I just don't care for stick on crap :shrug: I like naked clean body lines with nice solid 1 color paint.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Thanks alot bro! It's worth a try @ $6 a can ya know...It's flat/matte black which there is a new thread with a guy with a white truck that plasti dipped his rockers so that should be a perfect gauge for you. It's titled plasti dip? I think and right here in the Member trucks section.

&
dirty, I couldn't agree more. Lifted it does nothing, and I just don't care for stick on crap :shrug: I like naked clean body lines with nice solid 1 color paint.

kinda like a naked tan women without the tan lines? Lmao :evillol:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea imo nothing you need done black really qualifies for plasti dip. You shoild go ahead and paint those bumpers asap