NEW LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that **** looks sick!

J I believe you have found your candidate for the black billet and bumpers you've been wanting...but really truck bed liner coating @ autozone is just as good and probably hold up a little better to being stepped on. I dunno if you've found out or not but your front bumper and front tires are now your "steps" to get in and work on your engine. As much as I want you to try plasti dip I'd have to recommend doing the bedliner for your bumpers, but anything else you want black you know what to do!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Slap me around and set me straight! I'm a ***** I don't know any better I just get the urge for some lovin.

I couldn't help but just glance at the PS you did completely debadged. That **** is coming off in a little bit. The Z71 sticker aren't a problem but I'm really worried about the actual Z71 emblems....I dunno if those are gonna come off clean as I hope.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I would be worried about the stickers more than the emblems. You'll probably end up needing an eraser wheel.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Im plasti-dippin my bumpers as well haha, I use my tires or step pads to get in the bed and tow hooks and radiator support to work on my truck and never step on my front bumper so it should be good

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you mean exactly? Lol

I don't know how tall you are. I'm 5'10" and even on 35's I had to hop up on the tire to get in and work on my engine but most of the time I used the front tow hook or bumper to step up. That's why I suggest bedliner for the bumpers instead of plasti dip and it matches it perfectly and holds up better IMO. Plasti dip is more for everything else. Grille, mirrors, whatever but for the bumpers which you'll be putting weight and pressure on I recommend the bedliner in a can.