New here, but have been lurking. Thought I would post the progress on the '95.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
The paint looks nice! If I ever need to paint mine again I'm going black like yours with flat black racing stripes as a suttle addition.

uwood

Reaction score
It's a cut down bench from a picnic table that we dont use anymore. Attached an engine adapter, and used the engine hoist. It really worked well.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. Is that the new dash or old dash?

N/m I found it primer pic front view. Full dash. Sweet you gonna change out the red interior??

Steve.

uwood

Reaction score
Nope. Keeping that. It does look pretty good with the truck. Ill have to get a picture of how we did the doors to make the colors blend together. It's all original interior that is in mint shape. I cant bring myself to change it out.

Thanks all for the compliments.

Hey 2000CCSB. Where in Central IL? I am in Morton.

Last edited:

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man! Ive got bad rust to my doors like you, not looking forward to doing it though!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
They are the oddball year right?

Its one of the oddball years, 94 changed to the newer grill but everything else was the same, 95 the new mirrors and interior changed as well, 96 came the vortec and dash changed a little bit, 97 came the pass side airbag and 3rd door and 98 followed suit