New from SW FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello my name is Paul, i have a bunch of lt1 trans ams and firebirds. but i have a 1995 Chevy Silverado automatic standard cab short bed, 4x4. Has mid length ceramic coated headers, true duels dyno max mufflers, comp pro mag 1.6 roller rockers., pro billet distributor an msd coil, 3 inch body lift, pro comp mud terrains 33s about wore out tho i got it with 127,000 miles on it now it has 143,000 so ive put it to work. I have many plans for it the list is about a mile long. But for right now id really like to get some 35s under it on a 15 inch rim. Prolly have to run a deeper rim an stick em out past the fenders though since it only has a 3inch body lift. I joined here to get info an ideas and see other ppls rides an stuff. Pretty awesome site from what i seen lots of great info. Right now im looking at the crager soft 8s 15x10 4.00BS and the super swamper boggers in 35s but i dont think i can get the 35x14.50-15s on the truck with just a BL. oo wells. heres some pics

You must be registered for see images attach