Hi from SW Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
New guy from SW Ohio, just a bit North of the Dayton area.

In case you're wondering why someone with the username "Vintage Musclecar" is on a GM truck forum, that's the name I go by on all the car & truck forms I'm on as it's related to my business--consistency keeps things easy.

My DD for the last 22 years has been an Emerald Green with grey cloth interior `95 C2500 Suburban with a 454, 4L80E and a 3.73 14 bolt.

It's sneaking up on 260K miles, and unfortunately it's in dire need of repairs and has to be taken out of service for the time being due to frame rust--which is how I found this place--looking for GMT400 frame interchange info.

As I still haven't quite nailed down the info I'm searching for, I'm off to find the appropriate form to post in.

Eric

Reaction score
I'm actually in the process of building a `90 3500 Crew Cab Silverado Dually as a "stand-in" for my `Burb while it's out of commission.

The `90 has a 454/400TH and a Dana 70HD with 4.10's, but the 454 will soon be replaced by a 572 I'm just finishing up. That oughtt'a be able to haul anything I need it to haul.

I have a 489 waiting to go into my `Burb once the frame & a few other issues have been addressed.

It's a sickness...it really is. :/

DDTurbo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way to protect any vehicle you love while living in the rust belt is never drive it on treated roads from Thanksgiving to Easter.
Sorry for that bad news.