Hello from SW Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaraine

Reaction score
Hello, I have a '93 K1500 305V8 extended cab stepside five speed. This rigs been in the family since '92 when my great uncle ordered it from the factory, I bought it from my uncle for $1500 at the time it was in perfect running order but I let it sit in the yard for nearly a year and now I'm fighting to get it running again currently in the middle of replacing the fuel tank, it was leaking fuel. Anyway, this truck is my dream truck even the smaller engine. I refuse to give up on my rig. It's going to be a slow restoration project.

So I'll mostly be lurking and doing a lot of reading.

Attachments

• 20240310_190636.jpg
    20240310_190636.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 4

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Alberta Canada.
I had to replace my tank years ago due to it splitting at the seam. I wish I had changed the pump at the same time. A while later it started acting up. Turned out it was the little rubber hose on the tank that connects the pump had been eaten away and had holes in it. So long story short, do that if you already have to drop the tank.

And let's see some pictures of this rig. I love me the steppys!!!

And slow progress is better than none.
Thanks for keeping another one on the road.
Lots of smart people here to help along the way.

Last edited: