New from Pullman Washington.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

obsfreak509

Reaction score
Hello from Pullman Washington. Obviously new to this page. Have a couple of gmt400’s. I have a 1993 Suburban and a 1998 3500.
Suburban runs great. Have owned it 6x not. I keep getting rid of it. It just keeps coming back to me. The 98 on the other hand. I haven’t had all that long. It developed a knock while traveling. Now I’ve been looking for a replacement 454. Used ones that are in good running condition seem to be hard to get. I was thinking about getting one from Jegs. But before the new year, they didn’t have good reviews. Now the reviews are gone. Anywho, thanks for the add.
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hello from Pullman Washington. Obviously new to this page. Have a couple of gmt400’s. I have a 1993 Suburban and a 1998 3500.
Suburban runs great. Have owned it 6x not. I keep getting rid of it. It just keeps coming back to me. The 98 on the other hand. I haven’t had all that long. It developed a knock while traveling. Now I’ve been looking for a replacement 454. Used ones that are in good running condition seem to be hard to get. I was thinking about getting one from Jegs. But before the new year, they didn’t have good reviews. Now the reviews are gone. Anywho, thanks for the add.
Welcome to the forum, from Houston, Texas. I took have two 400s...a '99 Suburban we've had for 11 years, and my '97 C3500 crew cab long bed. Both mine are 5.7's; I don't haul enough (or make enough!) to need a big block.
I like the way your Burb looks with the later wheels on it. Fills up the wheel wells nicely! Those are the 20" Texas edition ones correct?