New from SW FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome from Iowa. She has potential. What year is the truck?

Sent from my busted Desire using Tapatalk.

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres my old post. thanks guys.

Hey figured i would re introduce myself. Im back into a 1995 z71 ext cab after selling my old 1995 k1500 SCSB 4x4 a few years ago. Traded my Trans Am 383 forged motor 6 speed for the Truck. It needs some work but oh well its gonna be a big project. Its currently sitting on Ultra motorsports 20x10s with nitto trail grapplers 37x12.50x20. It has a Built 355 not sure whats inside but had pre 87 heads tall edelbrock valve covers polished air gap intake 1 inch spacer duel feel holley carb and a 7 qt race pan and a mild cam. For a trans it has a built Th350 and stock np241 transfer case. Custom drive shaft and a 14 bolt rear. 6 inch lift un sure of brand and 3 inch body lift. Plans are probably a built 396-468 and arctic white paint and 15 inch crager soft 8 wheels and 38 inch bogger, camo z71 badges camo headliner and dash mat and cowl induction hood. Right now the 4x4 isnt working has a slight miss and ball joints and sway bar end links need work plan to have it out at the local ryc event at the end of aug. Sorry for the run ons an miss spelling in a hurry working on getting pics too.

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone, im from the north port, port charlotte area of florida. Right around where red neck yacht club takes place truck will be there for the trucks gone wild event.