New Door Shell, or Just Buy Whole Used Door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's so sad our political and corporate 'leaders' sold out our manufacturing capability, for short term profit.
Yep, the first time I was in Detroit was about 1986.
It was already starting to fall apart but Detroit at that time was the toughest most fun kindest people I have ever met.
My familiy are Ontario Canadians

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's so sad our political and corporate 'leaders' sold out our manufacturing capability, for short term profit.
Yep. But we are also part of the problem.
We somehow became OK with the notion of buying cheap crap.
Everything is disposable.
The **** tool from Harbor Freight, The **** TV from Walmart, The **** parts from Oriellys.
All short sighted short term short thinking.
And now we are so ****** that we are running out of options.
I travel a lot. I hate flying for a bunch of reasons.
Mainly because Im overgrown and maybe 2 generations out of the trees.
And Walmart does not provide jobs.
Walmart kills the local economy and destroys businesses and forces those people to work like dogs because they have nothing else left.
In many many towns across this country people who used to work at a foundry or a steel mill or what the **** ever they used to do.
They work at walmart.
The worst part of this is that so many times you have no choice but to go to walmart or Harbor Frieght because nothing else is left.
The Chinese and the Russians are not going to invade the United States.
Even if they combined their forces.
They know that they would get smoked
So instead they are playing the long game where we get so ******* fat lazy and cheap that they own us.
And they are doing great at this.
Knuckleheads drive lifted tricks made in Mexico or Canada and assembeled from parts from who da **** knows and they go to ******* Wal ******* mart with an American flag bumper sticker while wearing some look at me im a badass tee shirt made by child labor in vietnam.
And then these proud Americans go and abuse and **** on the very person who lost her job and now has to work at ******* walmart because the cheap ass ************* figured out they could buy an American flag for 3.99 at wal **** and still buy some Bud Light.
Think about what you do.
You can have an impact on the world.
It really doesnt need to happen this way.
Sometimes you just have no choice.
The local economy is so destroyed that people have to shop at Wal-******* mart.
And that is when abhorent and disgusting and vile ********* decide to treat Walmart emplyees like **** in order to satisfy their own little fragile ego.
If you are shopping at Walmart you are sucking Chinese and to try and get all jumped up and badass is just ******* pathetic.
Buy local, buy American, buy Union.
Stop sending money to China
Dont be a ******* pawn in your own demise