My 98 Crew Cab Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Parts started to come in, swapped my headlights for new ones, swapped Taillights and third brake light for led ones and removed my bumper to add a roll pan. All my bushings and ball joints came in as well as my sound deadner for interior. Stay tuned for updates as I continue this build. In the end I was a badass looking 1 ton crew cab long bed. Always dreamt of owning a crew cab OBS Silverado and now that I got one I’m gonna make her look nice!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Where did you get the taillights at? Also what are you planning on doing with that rear bumper??

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Wow, the dash turned out nice!

....that picture with only the floor jack holding up the front is scary, I hope you weren't actually working on the truck that way.
Oh no sir, I’ve had bad experiences like that and near misses lol. I use 12 ton jack stands

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Some progress, bought 150 lbs of BuzzMat DB drive brand. Going to install it on the entire cab. After that it’s going to the upholstery shop to get a new carpet

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Also got some stuff back from my buddy’s powder coat shop. Did my wheels in chrome powder to give it a cleaner look, also got some of my customers parts in illusion purple. It’s an AWESOME color. Starting assembling my front end and Jesus Christ did I have a fun time trying to get the spring in there. Finally got one side in and doing the other tomorrow. It’s going to be TALL. I love it so far

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Dashboard turned out to be extremely nice! I fell in love with how neat the wrap came to be

How much did that cost? It looks great, better than new!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
found dash for 200 bucks at junkyard, got it wrapped for 350
OK cool, a little out of my price range for now, but damn it looks great. I want to get to the local yards but every day I am not working it rains or I'm broke