My 98 Crew Cab Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Here I disassembled my front end and sent all the major hardware to get sand blasted and painted. I got a lift spindle for her as I hate my tires rub on the chassis. This is meanwhile I gather parts for the Solid axle swap

You must be registered for see images attach

RattlePuss

Reaction score
Parts started to come in, swapped my headlights for new ones, swapped Taillights and third brake light for led ones and removed my bumper to add a roll pan. All my bushings and ball joints came in as well as my sound deadner for interior. Stay tuned for updates as I continue this build. In the end I was a badass looking 1 ton crew cab long bed. Always dreamt of owning a crew cab OBS Silverado and now that I got one I’m gonna make her look nice!!

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Wow, the dash turned out nice!

....that picture with only the floor jack holding up the front is scary, I hope you weren't actually working on the truck that way.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, the dash turned out nice!

....that picture with only the floor jack holding up the front is scary, I hope you weren't actually working on the truck that way.

Forget the jack, look at the seat. That’s gotta be murder on the cheeks. Looks like he’s got some jack stands there holding up some sockets lol.

Seriously though, that dash is amazing. I’d like to see what you do with the rest of the interior. I have thoughts of spindles on my truck, but I doubt I ever do it. Too many other ongoing projects. The lights aren’t my taste, but look good. Nice progress, followed.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
That dash looks incredible! Love how it turned out. How hard was it to pull? I’ve debated on swapping mine out for a better condition one, but not sure I want to tackle it.

Looking forward to progress!