Mopar / Magnetti Marelli spider?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ugly Duck

Reaction score
Sorry for the possibly newb question, but I searched and got nothing.

Has anyone tried the spider marketed as a Magneti Marelli Mopar spider, part number 1AMFI00002, supposedly for the L31?

Magneti Marelli by Mopar 1AMFI00002 Fuel Injector
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Is this like a brand new option? why mopar? WTF? I'm worried that one day I'm going to have to replace this, it does look like it is not original but I have no idea when that may have happened.

this one is like half the price of the recommended option.

following!

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Is this like a brand new option? why mopar?

The Mopar connection has been around for a few years, and I believe is no more, so I'd guess this is old stock. The connection is that it was Fiat which became FCA with the Chysler purchase from Daimler. I think FCA was trying to expand the Magneti Marelli brand. According to Wikipedia it's since been sold off/merged with a Japanese company.

Ugly Duck

Reaction score
I'm calling the Dodge dealer tomorrow. The part number is good on their system online but they'll likely tell me it's NLA. Will report back tomorrow.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm calling the Dodge dealer tomorrow. The part number is good on their system online but they'll likely tell me it's NLA. Will report back tomorrow.
Still for sale on Amazon. Also one for $238.00, it says used, but I’ve bought that stuff many times and 99% of the time it’s just open boxed and repackaged plus you can always return it.
Magneti Marelli by Mopar 1AMFI00002 Fuel Injector
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You must be registered for see images attach

Ugly Duck

Reaction score
I have to stay on Amazon.ca, none are showing used up here but there are millions of off-brand chinese versions.

Dodge dealer has it ordered, regularly $638, discounted to $414 CAD (about $64.95 in freedom dollars) should be here in a week. Blow me down!