MIRRORS which?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Style Matters

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with OER brand side mirrors? I hear that their parts are kind of a crap shoot, depending on what it is. I am looking at them from Classic Industries. Any advise or recommendations are appreciated. 1997 C2500 Silverado. I have tow mirrors that pop on to the originals, so I am preferring to find NOS mirrors, but am considering a good replica. I'm not sure if buying a used OE and sanding/painting will work out for me, but I am still considering it. I would have to have my body guy do it and I'm not sure yet what he might charge. I miss driving my truck and just want to get some decent mirrors on it for a fair price. I tried one Kool View mirror on the drivers side, but it is a shaking piece of crap that doesn't match the right at all in size or shape, so now I just want two new ones. Thanks in advance for direction and advice. :)