Merry Christmas Everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Will do, I actually read up on one of the distributor cap threads and your response and a couple others made me glad my dad got them. I’ll give a review on these Fel pro gaskets and see how well they hold up. Thank y’all for providing all this wisdom and knowledge on this forum and making it great.
Use Fel-Pro parts with confidence. They have never ever failed me. Important: Make sure the sealing surface is CLEAN and DRY.

At any point, on the sealing surface, where there is a "junction" and a seam from that, it is recommended to smear a small dab of sealer on that seam. Any time there is a HUMP in that sealing surface, a small dab of sealer is recommended where the hump ends meet the flat sealing surface.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Merry Xmas!!!! Sold one of my Vintage drag sleds I built yesterday.... I now have $2K to put in to my 89 truck....

SOLD< SOLD< SOLD !!!!WILL TRADE SLED FOR ANOTHER DECENT ANDERSON ROLLING CHASSIS !!!!! OR WILL SELL WITH TRAILER... 1978 Arctic Cat Eltigre 6000, 76 sno pro hood, Polaris like new drivers up front, Studs, (picks) in the cleats been cut down, the drivers up front are to large, and picks would have Hiten the tunnel loop up front at bulkhead area. Wahl Bros Racing Drag seat with Cat green trim beading, Wahl Bros. drag skis, NO runners scags, Wahl Bros gears and chain, 19/39 for 500ft. Wahl Bros 49 straight helix in the secondary roller clutch, OLD Wahl Bros drag race skid and suspension GEN 1 I think? adjusters are inside, ***** to adjust, Anti Stab wheel kit added, 121 cleated track, Front drivers are like new, but to big for studs in a 78 tunnel, Wahl Bros. billet throttle assembly, Polaris P-85 drive clutch, With Polaris 10MB Weights' race arms, Erlandson Silver spring 2 1/2" Load - 165 lbs 1 1/4" Load - 300 lbs in the P-85 drive clutch. Cat 1999 ZR-600 secondary roller clutch, 1 7/16 wide belt, 40MM carbs, 52 pilot jets, 420 main jets, 2.5 slide valves, New fuel pump just stock twin, Boyessen twin reeds in the cylinders, 1987 Eltigre 530 pipes a bit big, Clear green fuel lines through out the motor, Cylinders all new plated. Wiseco forged race pistons, New crank seals, Old Harley Davidson oil tank used for the fuel drag race tank, stock head I shaved myself was a ***** LOL, I taped different grits of emery cloth on my light table, then layed the head flat on it and began doing figure eight circles for a week plus sanding it down flat, Got hand cramps lol. All the side case and cooling, belts, pump, etc, all removed... 340 freeair Mag housing cover on it. Timing advanced, E3-31 plugs That I mostly use ... Jet Ski 7/8 handlebar grips. Sled WILL require a cool down cart, or install a Holley Electric fuel pump to flow the coolant, with a mini rechargeable battery. Will sell with the trailer $2000.00.. Trailer nothing great, but it's on the road and has new tires and new wheels with only about 50 miles on them at most. WILL TRADE SLED FOR ANOTHER DECENT ANDERSON ROLLING CHASSIS !!!!! Or sell !!! Motor is CRISP CLEAN THROTTLE RESPONSE!! Video below of motor running...
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media