Merry Christmas Everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In Airman Leadership school we were taught about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs,
and after the first 2 levels are taken care of (Survival & Security) then we humans
start to focus on the attainment of the third level. (Belonging)

This is my first Christmas as a member of the GMT400 forum, and from the beginning
this group of people have been most welcoming and have made me feel like I belong
to a high quality group of individuals. I really enjoy the camaraderie, admire the skills on
display, and find myself learning all kinds of stuff I didn't know that I didn't know...if
you know what I mean. :0)

I'd like to wish any and all who read this a very Merry Christmas, and may 2024 exceed
expectations. For that matter, may every trip be a round trip, and both you &
your GMT400 always have a bit more in reserve than what the tasking requires. :)

Cheers --

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I genuinely do appreciate members of the forum welcoming everyone and willing to share a plethora of knowledge, guidance, or just entertainment. The friendless here keeps me coming back on a daily basis. For that I wish you all a merry Christmas and may your 4l60 live another year! ;)