Merry Christmas Everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Merry Christmas y'all :)

We had some friends and family over last night for brisket, taters, baked mac & cheese.. then watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas (original 1966 version) and of course, Die Hard!

Today we've got a bigger family event since my folks are in from out of town. Amazingly I got Christmas Eve & Christmas OFF and my regular nights off immediately follow, so I get to spend some time with them, haven't seen my mom & stepdad in quite a while.

Richard

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes, yes, yes... a very Merry Christmas to all you filthy animals!! Especially those of you who regularly have grease under your fingernails. Now to get ready for the family invasion. Thank goodness the weather is nice outside today, the little people will be busy hurting themselves on the golf cart, but will be out from underfoot. It's gonna be a grand day! :)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!
Parents got me a tractor supply toolbox and some tune up items to refresh my 400
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Those vented caps are a great(and definitely necessary) addition to the Vortecs in humid Southern areas. I have them, and blue rotors, on both my trucks, and have been pleased with the results. The blue brightens up the back of the engine too! Let us know how the felpro rubber gaskets perform, I think this is something both mine need. They're starting to seep a little bit there....
Merry Christmas!

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those vented caps are a great(and definitely necessary) addition to the Vortecs in humid Southern areas. I have them, and blue rotors, on both my trucks, and have been pleased with the results. The blue brightens up the back of the engine too! Let us know how the felpro rubber gaskets perform, I think this is something both mine need. They're starting to seep a little bit there....
Merry Christmas!
Those vented caps are good in normal conditions,not so great in ponds and mudholes. They don't work well in salt marine environments either.
You will like those rubber VC gaskets,they work! They're all I use for VC's and oil pans and if your surfaces are straight and clean they do not leak.

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!
Will do, I actually read up on one of the distributor cap threads and your response and a couple others made me glad my dad got them. I’ll give a review on these Fel pro gaskets and see how well they hold up. Thank y’all for providing all this wisdom and knowledge on this forum and making it great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
98 Money Pit