lowering my 94 fullsize blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J_94

Reaction score
good info for tire calc rag mc, and thanks dagen. i have been thinking about going back to a 16in rim also, but i didnt like the look of the stock saw blade pattern so i sold them. i like the steelie look so i found a few nice ones at a local junk yard.

You must be registered for see images attach

ill probably paint them black. ive also have been researching how to widen steel wheels. im going to try to widen two of them and see how it turns out

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have been thinking about going back to a 16in rim also, but i didnt like the look of the stock saw blade pattern so i sold them. i like the steelie look so i found a few nice ones at a local junk yard.

I've always dug the look of the sawblades... never owned a truck with them before, so they will be staying for now. I do really like the look of American Racing AR-23, but not enough to drop the cash on a set. I've done flat black steel with chrome rings on a couple cars over the years... it's a cool look.