Loudest horn with smallest footprint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 57 F100 has a loud horn it looks like a trumpet kinda.

This takes me back to when my mom was still alive well I was taking her to the store and I seen this lady walking with a little kid so I said check this out mom I honked the horn by them well they ran my mom said your so mean. Lol

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

That's basically what the Hornblaster's Musket kit is, only the trumpet is black. Pretty much a moot point since nobody would see it, but I'll know that it's not chrome and gaudy. LOL

train horns fit under the hood no problem
You must be registered for see images attach

That's awesome! Where do you have the compressor installed at?

The HB Musket kit came a few days ago, I'm really happy with it. I've used plenty of cheap bi and tri plastic trumpet kits before. This single trumpet is steel, and it has some weight to it. I'm going to install it and see how it sounds with my other 4 electric horns that I have hidden between the battery and core support. If it's not loud enough, I'll probably also get the HB Ninja, which has a little higher tone than the Musket and mount it on the opposite side of the Musket behind the bumper. I'm really impressed with the sound of this single, cheap air horn though. I can't wait to see what it sounds like on the vehicle.

Thanks for all of your input. This has been interesting. LOL

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just wanted to update this in case anybody else is looking for suggestions.

I basically cut up a 2"x36"x1/8" piece of flat stock and made a bracket for the horn to mount on. The "bracket" is bolted to the bumper bolts that go into the frame, on both sides. I mounted the horn and compressor to this bracket, right behind the bumper. I didn't get pics, but I'm very satisfied with how it looks and sounds.